Cultivating traditional & personal healing waysThe focus in our second year together is on creating a foundation of medicinal ways to tend to your own soul healing as well as techniques you can bring to others who may come to you for support. Building on your spiritual practice to bring restoration and balancing to the forefront of our awareness in all circumstances, these medicine ways will allow you to:
- Identify and cultivate your personal medicine to offer the world
- Understand the difference between Healing and Curing
- Hold ceremony and safe, sacred space for yourself and others
- Take journey work to your personal next level
- Create your personal sacred bundle and medicine bag
- Establish ethical protocols and personal boundaries when others are involved in your healing process and/or practice
- Become a harmonious presence by simply being
- Comfortably walk in both worlds simultaneously
- Learn traditional and personal healing techniques you can integrate into your life and healing practice
- Explore shapeshifting, embodied dance, and self-empowering poses
- Discover balance between light work and dark work
- Experience a Cacao Ceremony
- Embark on a Vision Quest
Please explore the R2R year 2 sections on the www.ReturntoReverence.ca website fully before applying.
Year 2 Essential Information
Year 2 of the Return to Reverence Immersion is for those who have completed R2R Year 1 and have the dedication and drive to further bring in medicinal elements. The focused priority is on healing the Self, with mentorship on safely integrating certain techniques into any existing private practice you may have or should friends and family ask you for your support.
This second year program is offered as a skill set complimentary to the work you have already done, and will do in the world.
It is not "Practitioner Training" but will draw on your spiritual abilities, personal healing skills and instinctual nature to help others, the earth, and yourself.
This year we will spend more time with each way of working than in the Year 1 format, and each aspect is essential to establish before the Vision Quest experience. The Solo Work for the bigger aspects will be ongoing throughout the year with milestone check-in points, and two full months of focused preparation for the Vision Quest are needed.
The application process is influenced by your time in Year 1, your motivation for continuing, and ability to dedicate to the work. If you need a gap year to further anchor your spiritual lifestyle, you may be able to join the next year's offering of Year 2 with another group.
I am very excited to explore continuing with you!
- Medicine Bundles
- Juliette's mala stone story
- Medicine Bundle: Getting Started
- How to fold your medicine bundle cloth
- Medicine Bundle: Care & Feeding
- Medicine Bundle: As Soul Tending
- Ritual for adding stones
- Crane Bags
- Shamanic Journey - Tending & Observing
- Guided Journey - Community Altar & Sacred Fire
- Shamanic Journey - Free Intention
- Solo Work
Animist & Spiritual Teacher
About the instructor
As a bean feasa living in Powell River BC, I work with the medicines of the beautiful unceded Coast Salish lands that I am blessed to live on, as well as the traditions of my Scottish and Irish ancestors.
People come to me for personal healing work, to attend ceremonies, and to establish an animistic, earth-centered, 'shamanic' way of living. Online supports for your spiritual practice through videos, audio recordings, magazine articles, and discussion groups, plus soul restoration sessions, readings, and in-person medicine gatherings are also available.
My journey into 'shamanic' practice began in 2007 with an intensive 3 year practitioner apprenticeship within a Celtic lineage. By 2013 I was offering community gatherings, workshops, and monthly journey circles in Squamish and North Vancouver BC. I expanded my training in 2015 with Sandra Ingerman's Teacher courses, and a small, established focus group that had organically formed, evolved into a full 2 year Immersion program - Return to Reverence. (formerly the Shamanic Living Immersion) In 2017, with the support of our community, I brought a healing retreat cottage and studio "The Sanctuary" into being on the Upper Sunshine Coast of BC. By 2019 The Sanctuary become our permanent residence and I moved my practice fully to Powell River.
The online programs and courses you find here are my response to growing community requests, to more fully accommodate long distance interest, better suit various commitment levels, and become more accessible to those with time or financial constraints.
For more about my practice, to access free supports, and view other online courses available, please visit www.3FoldBalance.com